I was trying to get some pictures of Beatrice smiling. I kept telling her to look at mommy and she just wouldn't do it. So Franklin stepped in to help. It wasn't much help, but it made for a cute picture. I love my little babies.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Frank, I know Liz does the blogging in the family, but I'm issuing a fair warning: buy a big lock and a big firearm-she's a heartbreaker!!! Ridiculously gorgeous!
3 comments:
Frank, I know Liz does the blogging in the family, but I'm issuing a fair warning: buy a big lock and a big firearm-she's a heartbreaker!!! Ridiculously gorgeous!
Very cute. It is fun to see them interact, isn't it? Having two kids doubles the joy.
Big brothers are the best! I swear that I say it in every comment I leave on your blog, but I just cannot get over how beautiful your kids are!
Post a Comment