
I am often in wonder and awe at how fast babies grow. Every day there is something new. Beatrice is now four months old. She can reach for toys, she scoots a little while on her tummy, and she's super close to rolling over. She laughs a lot and can almost hold her bottle.

The other night I was super busy making dinner when Beatrice decided she was hungry. I didn't have time to nurse her or something definitely would have gone up in smoke. So I gave her a bottle. She grabbed right onto it. I propped some blanket up around her to help her keep it stable and she did a pretty good job at keeping it in her mouth. Although I was busy making dinner, I wasn't too busy to snap a couple of pictures. How I wish I could capture all the cute things she and Franklin do in a day.
I LOVE the picture where it looks like she's waving.
4 comments:
I love the second photo of her. Beatrice's chubby little fingers are so adorable. And I love her name.
Thanks for the invite to the party. I don't think I'll be able to make it since work is horribly busy right now. I would love to come see you some other time!
What a dolly! How nice that she will take a bottle...such a life saver at times.
Those are cute! She looks like a little Liz but with Franklin's hair.
One day when I get some time I will have to scan some of Kadee's baby pix in, the similarities to her and B are suprising! B is such a beautiful little lady and F is a handsome little man! BTW, I figured out where you live! :)
Post a Comment