I bought this outfit for Beatrice when she was just a couple of weeks old. The dress fits beautifully, but the hat is still too big. She didn't seem to mind wearing it at all and it seemed to keep her just that much more cozy while she was sleeping.
She is so cute. I love that she has your eyes. I just read the funny story about Franklin pooping on his mat and you getting locked out. It was pretty funny. Oh, there are days.... it's nice to know we aren't alone.
4 comments:
How cute is she?! I love that dress!
She is so cute. I love that she has your eyes. I just read the funny story about Franklin pooping on his mat and you getting locked out. It was pretty funny. Oh, there are days.... it's nice to know we aren't alone.
Red is her color!! She is so beautiful!!! I hope this baby has some chub.. I hope you come out and visit in march!!
Donna
She is daw-gone adorable!!! Hope to meet her in person sometime soon! : )
Post a Comment