
I FINALLY got Franklin to wear his helmet. I know, I know, he and his little bicycle aren't going anywhere fast enough to cause damage to that adorable head, but I just figured since he is so obsessed with every bicyclist and motorcyclist who wears one that he would want one.
We bought him this helmet about two months ago and have been trying to get him to wear it ever since. Finally after watching some cartoon (I think it's the new adventures of tigger and pooh) he took some interest. He only wore it for about 5 minutes, but that's a good start and just enough time to snap some pictures.
1 comment:
So, I think we should definately take our kiddo's out to the patio this week and have them ride their bikes. I bought Michael that exact same helmet a while ago. How funny! Franklin's adorable. I love the cereal mess he made. xo!
Post a Comment