Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm not so good...

...at this blogging thing. I have friends who blog at least once every other day. I'm lucky if I do it once a month.

I was going to post some pictures, but my husband has the camera. He's doing some detective work. I'll let you know how that all goes when I get the camera back.

As for our lives, we are so blessed. Little Franklin is talking so much. Some would say too much. Just yesterday we took the Frontrunner train to Mugga's house for a visit. While on the train, Franklin made friends with a 3-year old boy named Burton and his Grandpa. Well he mostly made friends with the Grandpa because he was such a good listener. Franklin told him about every tractor and every car and every horse and every cool house he saw all the way from Salt Lake City to Layton. (For those who don't know how far that is, it's about 1/2 an hour on the train.)

After a while, poor little Burton was getting jealous. You could tell Franklin had stolen his thunder and all his attention from the Grandpa. What can I say?? My child is adorable and thinks that everyone thinks the same. He's a lot like his Daddy, and his Uncle Gabe (two of the cutest guys I know).

As for me, well I'm doing my best to make it to the blessed due date in October. That's really not all that far away now. It's really hard for me to breath and to move at night. Luckily the weather is in the low 90's now and not the high 90's and into the 100's. It's funny how just 10 degrees in heat can make such a difference.

As for daddy Franklin, he's busy working. He moved into a new office which is HUGE compared to some of the others. I'm so proud of him. He's worked so hard and deserves it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Liz! You worried me there for a second with the "I'm not so good..." title! I thought there were pregnancy issues or something! I'm super glad that things are fine. I sure miss you guys. Oh, and be sure to check your mail tomorrow. :)

Tammy Chenault said...

Congrats to Big Franklin on the new office! Loved reading your updates and seeing the butterfly belly, how cute. And in my book, you are a saint for not getting mad about the handprints. ;)