


My little guy is such a busy body. He loves to DUMP and to make MESSES. I know I posted a blog a few months ago where he dumped a whole box of cheerios on the carpet. Well he did it again, except this time it was only a quarter of a box of Honey Bunches of oats and he did confine the mess to the dining table.
I thought he was done with his breakfast, so we cleaned up and I let him down from his chair, went and checked my email and heard the noise of spilling cereal from my room. When I came out to see what he had done, he flashed me a big charming smile and said, "Mom, I made a mess with the cereal" as he was shoving some in his mouth.
I almost got mad, I promise I did, but he was so cute and it was my fault for leaving the cereal out where it can be reached AND he was eating. I can never get mad when my child eats because he's so picky some days and seems to eat next to nothing, so the more food that gets in him the better. Anyone else with picky eaters????
1 comment:
Grace is a picky eater. Mom: "What do you want for breakfast?" Grace: "Noodles." Mom: "What do you want for lunch?" Grace: "Noodles." You get the picture. When she first started eating it was strawberries. Nothing else. We made stir-fry the other night and Grace kept whining for noodles. Finally she walked into the kitchen where Ricky was cooking and said, "Okay, let's figure this out. I say I want noodles and you say in a minute."
Post a Comment