We've been so fortunate to have a pool to swim in these cold winter months. We started mommy and me lessons around the end of January. Took a month off in April then had three private, half hour sessions with our instructor, in May, and look how it has paid off. The video isn't so hot because we use our camera instead of an actual camcorder, but it gets the job done. While Franklin was swimming, his buddie Micheal showed up. He's three months older and can rollover and float on his back without his mommy's help. We are just amazed at what our little boys can do. Props to their swim teacher Kimmie Matsunaga. We love you!
2 comments:
That is INCREDIBLE!!! Seriously awesome!!! I want Grace to learn to swim so badly! Ricky's parents have a pool at their house, and I would just love to not have a panic attack every time she walks past it.
Woah, props to Franklin. That was some awesome swimming, I am amazed that he and Michael can swim already!
Post a Comment