


This post is for all of you who don't get to see me all that often. Today I am currently 25 weeks along. It looks and feels as if I'm 35 weeks. I had an acquaintance at church tell me, "You look...big. I have a girlfriend who is petite like you who is hardly showing and she's also due the first of October." WELL THANKS A LOT LADY!! WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE 20 POUNDS I'VE ALREADY PACKED ON!! Oh well, she hasn't had kids yet, so I can't be too hard on her.
Anyhow, little baby "B" is growing quite well. As the belly indicates. She moves around a lot and is like her mommy; she loves sweets. We still haven't settled on a name for her. Thanks to all for your suggestions...we've got a few we're mulling over.
By the way, my mom is the artist. We painted a big sunflower on my belly when Franklin was about 8 months along. We'll probably do another picture in two months from now so you can see how REALLY big I get. Maybe a piggy, or a blimp. What do you think?? Besides growing in all sorts of directions, I am sooooo thankful to be pregnant and have a spirit growing and moving around in me. It truly is a beautiful marvel.
4 comments:
I totally remember the sunflower. It inspired me to paint an Easter egg on my sister-in-law Tasha's belly when she was pregnant with her first. I'm glad you're carrying on the tradition. Can't wait to see more!
And don’t worry about your weight! What is it with you tiny women? My sister is tiny like you. She's getting all worried about it too. This is her second as well. With her first, she came home from the hospital and had literally snapped right back to her original size. It was aggravating since I never made it back to my original size. While I was pregnant with Grace I was grateful I stayed below 200 lbs. (Barely.) Not so lucky with Jacob. But you shouldn’t worry, Liz. You look great now and you will look great after the baby’s born. I promise.
You are so the cutest. I try (unsuccessfully) to hide my belly when I am pregnant, you are gutsy.
That's pretty awesome. I hope you never wash your stomach again.
Ok that is too stinkin cute! I am so excited for you guys! Oh and yes, I am in town and so far it has been crazy crazy crazy! But I am hopeing things slow down next week, and i would love to get together! Maybe we can swim at my in-laws house? I will keep in touch for sure!
Post a Comment