We went to get an ultrasound of our baby "B" on Tuesday, May 13th. This is what we were shown...




The first photo is a beautiful profile. The last is of her parts. I'm no expert, but the technician was, so we believe her.
We cannot agree on any names, so if any of you out there would like to make suggestions, please feel free. However, do not submit anything like Jayden, Brayden, Caden....eeeeeeeewwwwww yucky. We're looking for something a bit more old fashioned and dainty.
Luckily we still have four and half months to decide.
11 comments:
Yay! I am so glad it's a girl!! That will be so fun. I can't help with names. Before we found out Brennan was a boy we couldn't think up any girl names either. Congrats!!
Think again sista! I have totally been checking your blog religiously to see what you are having! So thanks for leavin me hangin for so long! hee hee anyway, thanks for the update finally and CONGRATS! You are going to have so much fun with a little girl. Yippee!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. I still like the name Beatrice, but Frank ruled that one out, right?
WoW! These ultrasound pictures are amazing! I'm so happy that you're having a little princess! Good luck on searching out a name ;o)!
xo!
Hey I have some names off of theparentsguide.com for you... they are from the list of most popular in 1950 and earlier. I liked Betty, Virginia (you should call her Ginger), Alice, and Rosemary (Posie for Short.) I have no idea what you want, but those were the ones that were better than Mildred and Bertha. No offense to anyone out there with those names!
I copied Sarah and looked up early 1900's names...I like:
Clara
Hattie
Lucy
Elsie
Hmmm, this is making me want another girl. Awesome ultrasound pictures, I love the profile one!
Aah! Congratulations. Girls rule. We should know--we are girls. Plus, it's really fun to dress them like little dolls and do their hair all cute. Mya just loves being my model. Good luck with the names. I can't think of anything good to suggest right. I'll get back to you.
A few of my favorite girl names (and I generally like the old fashioned ones too) are: Grace, Pearl (you could be mother-of-pearl, tee hee), Ruby, Clair, Charlotte, Olivia, and Evelyn (which we're naming our next girl if and when we have one, but feel free to use it too if you like.)
When are you due? That's so exciting...and to have a girl. One of each. Yay! Here's a suggestion for a name...Lilian...Like Noni's middle name? Lily for short...don't know if that's come to mind?
Post a Comment