Friday, January 20, 2012

Beatrice's Princess Party


Miss Bea was invited to a princess party last weekend. She was so excited about it! I was too, until I looked at the pictures of her all dolled up. She looks too grown up. These pictures are not of my three-year-old princess. There is just no way that the little girl who was modeling for these pictures is the same girl we see in the photos. It's just impossible! The little girl we all see here is confident and fun. She loves to sing and giggle and play tea party. She uses really big words along with really big mannerisms. She loves her brothers madly and they love her too. She doesn't like being teased by her big brother, but what little sister doesn't?
I really could go on and on and on about this special little girl. She makes me smile. Even when she is being naughty, I can't help but laugh and that's makes her angry. Then that makes me smile even more. This tiny pint of a girl is the cutest when she is angry. We do clash when it comes to her wardrobe and her disobedience. She wants to wear what she wants to wear no matter how impractical or mis-matching. I guess I can't really say she's disobeying because she doesn't really think she's disobeying her mom when I ask her do something, she just thinks she's exempt from the rules. I mean after all, she is special. So special she doesn't have to pick up the toys downstairs or eat all her dinner. She IS a princess after all.

Aside from the few things she doesn't do, she sure does do a lot to help. She likes to keep her room clean and will get me a diaper and wet wipes for Solomon every single time I ask. She loves to help me in the kitchen and will do almost anything her dad tells her. She's such a blessing to our family. It's been fun watching her grow and blossom (I hate that word), spread her wings, that's a dumb expression too, but I don't know how to express how she is growing. It's been a joy, now how do we get her stop?

1 comment:

Elaine D said...

Oh my goodness! She's growing up so quickly and she's so beautiful! We really have to get your Mom blogging again. I miss all the grandchildren pictures that she used to post.