I have a cute friend who documents each month with a photo, sometimes even each week, to document the belly bump. I've only taken pictures towards the end with a cute little painting on my belly. Right now I'm feeling motivated to show an almost-half-way-there picture.
| I'm bigger than South America! |
The first trimester of this pregnancy was pretty hard on me. I was more tired than I was with any of the others. I don't know if that's due to being older, not being able to nap since I have three who won't nap with me, or just hormones. I was also SICK. Not "I'm going to puke" sick, but the "I feel like I have a slight fever and I don't want to eat, and I just want to lay down all day long" sick. It was hard going for a while. Thank goodness for Diet Coke. I really try not to drink soda, but that was my saving grace. Water just made me feel worse. How is it that something so natural is so gross?
Anyhow, now I am feeling amazing. I've got great amounts of energy. I just want to rearrange everything and even paint stuff. It's really not like me to want to paint or start any kind of project, but I am feeling it right now. It's a shame the weather is so awful or I'd have half my furniture on the driveway right now.
I love my baby bump right now. It's so cute and it's not quite bothersome yet. Although I am at the phase where I keep bumping counters and drawers and things with it because I don't realize how far it is sticking out. Still gotta get used to that.
On February 1st we have our 20-week ultrasound. I get so nervous at each ultrasound. This is the one where they measure everything and make sure there are no problems. I've been so fortunate to have three healthy children up to this point. I'm a little paranoid that the odds are against me. I get this way every pregnancy. All the worries far before the baby even arrives...
4 comments:
You look amazing .I wish I looked that good at 19 weeks. wheres your butt mine is so big. I think it's bigger then my 26 week belly.
Love you miss you.
Love your belly. You look so so great! You are superwoman (Beatrice is too).
I'm so behind, I didn't even realize that you were expecting, congrats! You love fabulous, as always :)
You look beautiful! Obviously I should have started checking out your blog sooner. I didn't even know that you were expecting again! Congratulations!
Post a Comment