Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Many Faces of Solomon

I just realized I haven't taken many pictures of Franklin. It could be because he's at preschool three mornings each week so I'm home alone with Beatrice and Solomon. Or because if he's not at preschool, he's at a friends house or a friend is over here playing. Yes, he does get to play a lot. I believe as long as he's progressing, and learning, and minding his manners, he should get a lot of play time. He won't be four and a half forever. In fact, he's turning five next month. (Choking back tears...)

I'll be sure to capture all sorts of pictures of his fifth birthday and some of the milestones leading up to it. He has to get his kindergarten shots and is mortified. I'll be sure to get pictures of him screaming at the pediatrician's office. I know he'll want that memory captured forever and ever.

So until I get pictures of my first born, here are some super adorable ones of Solomon.



No comments: