Monday, October 19, 2009

Spooky


This year Franklin LOVES everything to do with Halloween. He loves all the decorations. He loves the spooky monsters. He shows no fear of anything. Not even creepy spiders.
One day I was being silly and asked if he wanted mommy to wrap him up like a mummy in toilet paper. Of course he did. So I spent about 5 minutes wrapping him up, snapped some pictures, then wondered what else we could do to kill some time. His best friend has been sick and his siblings had the flu so we were really bored and I wasn't about to let him watch any more tv nor was I in the mood to play cars. WE ALWAYS PLAY CARS!
I am so happy his best friend is feeling better and was able to play cars with him today even if they did dump every toy basket and destroy Franklin's bedroom.
I don't know who's the spookier one in this picture; the adorable little boy or the crazy lady posing next to him?

7 comments:

Cami said...

You are such a fun mom! I would be too worried about wasting all of that toilet paper. I bet Franklin will remember that for a long time. I too get tired of playing cars...boys!

Bars said...

Too Funny! He looks adorable. Bring him by the theatre! We have lots of spooky things and dress ups in the costume shop right now. What are he and B going to be for Halloween?

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

ha ha ha! that is awesome! you are such a good mommy!

AJsGirls said...

Love,love, love it. And I love it that he 'gets' Halloween. Poor Noelle, does not. She even thinks Christmas is a place we are going. "When we go to Christmas will I get my pink bike?"

Gordita said...

Great idea.

Donna Brand said...

Franklin is the cutest mummy ever. I miss you guys a lot. wish we could get together soon.. Happy Halloween!!

angela said...

I liked your comment about the dumb blog over on Gordita's blog, so I had to come check out yours. I'm tempted to wrap up one of my kids in t.p. now... By the way, I love your family picture. :)