I finally uploaded all the last month's pictures and can't believe how much has happened. There is just no way I can record all the cute, funny, adorable, life-changing moments. I feel like my babies are growing too quickly. Franklin's vocabulary is getting bigger and better. He has stopped mispronouncing a lot of words. He still has a hard time with his "Ells". We laugh every time he says, "Why are you wooking at me wike that?" I tried to attempt to help correct his mispronuciation and then I stopped because I know one day he's going to wake up and say his "ells" perfectly and that will mean he is no longer my little baby boy. So I let him pronounce look with a "doubleyou" and I let him say "her" instead of "she." Here are some fun pictures and video of his first season of soccer. He had good games and not so good games. Some days he was really in the thick of it, trying to get the ball. Other days he was just there to goof off and wrestle with the other players and other days he was just there. Over all it was fun for us parents and I know Franklin really got a kick out of just being outside running around and playing.
2 comments:
He is so adorable in his jersey! Makes my heart melt.
What a little stud.
The rate that these little guys grow is ridiculous. I now regret some of the corrections I've made to Noelle's vocabluary. The one I regret most: "I wanna watch fittle, fittle, fine, fine, fines." (Little Einsteins)
Post a Comment