Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring 2012

It's not like me to go so long without blogging. I can't believe the whole month of March came and went and I didn't update the blog once. It's not like life has been that busy, I just didn't make my e-journaling a priority. It's a shame because these are moments I want to document and remember forever. It's always such fun to go back and read past posts and look at how my kids have grown. Boy do they grow fast.
Here are a few of pictures documenting our last few weeks.
The one and only time my three kids all napped at the same time.

Franklin had Western Day at his school sometime in March. I thought he was by far one of the cutest little cowboys around. Maybe not the roughest, toughest, but definitely the cutest.
A spontaneous painting party with Jaidyn Torres, Jason Parkin, and JD McDonald.
We have nicknamed our son Solomonkey...for very obvious reasons.
These two silly boys spontaneously got dressed up in their Mickey Mouse ears and ties.
Beatrice loving on Lola. She loves animals.
Solomon has just discovered the joy of licking the spatula while baking!
Beatrice feeding her brother a carrot. We were cleaning Lola's cage when Solomon opened the door and climbed right in. I've contemplated locking him in a cage, but I really don't think that would keep him confined for very long. He's by far my busiest and messiest child. 
Franklin wanted me to take a picture of him with his little wooden transformer. Our bestest friends bought this for him for Valentine's/Easter.
Solomon actually thinks no one can see him. He loves hide and go seek.
Once again, the kid thinks he's invisible.
Does anyone know where Solomon is??
How about now? Where are Beatrice and Solomon?
Our cute neighbor boys loving on Lola. She's such a good pet to take all the abuse she gets.
Franklin's trying on daddy's glasses and thinking...Is it me or is the kid just super cute?
Beatrice is always eager to pose for the camera, yet she rarely is ever willing to do a "normal" pose. I think she was trying to place emphasis on her pink fingernails which she painted all by herself.





No comments: