Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Great Christmas Card Attempt

We really wanted to do a Christmas card this year. Every year we get lovely Christmas cards from our friends and family. Cute, festive cards of the kids. So this year I round up my kids one day right before church when they were all in their best dress and tried to get some decent pictures.

I don't know if I can blame the camera, the photographer, the lighting, the photographer, the restless children, or the photographer, but I was not satisfied with any of the pictures enough to put them on a card and send them to the masses.

Here are the best of what I got...
I'm sure if I had Photoshop or even a little bit of time, I could've fine tuned the lighting and made something magical. Next year for sure!

1 comment:

Sara said...

attempt? you totally got soem great shots! and no photoshop needed- nice work! your fam is soooo cute!