Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hours of fun


Franklin loves to do projects and Beatrice loves to help, and Solomon...well, he likes to be a part of the action too.
Here the kids were making a car out of a cardboard box. Don't worry. Beatrice wasn't really going to hit Solomon with that hammer. She loves her little Brother too much to do that.
In fact she loves Solomon so much she has to be with him ALL the time. I can't tell you how many times she has climbed into his crib to take a nap with him or to wake him up. I've had to lock the door on the bedroom just to keep her out. We all love Solomon. I can't believe he's almost 7 months old. He's already crawling every where and he's getting pretty good and climbing onto and over things. Pretty soon he'll be pulling himself up on things and starting to walk. NOOOOOOOO!! I just can't have that yet. Why do my children keep defying me every time I tell them to stop growing up so quickly?!?!

1 comment:

Joni said...

I love all the new pix! Such cute kiddo's :)